Friday, May 16, 2008

Extravert? I can see that..

"You are:
  • very expressed extravert
  • slightly expressed intuitive personality
  • slightly expressed feeling personality
  • slightly expressed perceiving personality
General: ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole. They want to both help (at least, their own definition of "help") and be liked and admired by other people, on both an individual and a humanitarian level. They are interested in new ideas on principle, but ultimately discard most of them for one reason or another."

I am sometimes skeptical of personality tests because most of them are very general and not often correct, but I feel that this test is mostly right. While I can't see a lot of parts of my personality, I can agree with this description of my "typology". Being generalized is not very fun, but when you learn that Mark Twain, Oprah Winfrey and Bill Cosby are a lot like you, it's not that bad.

No comments: