Friday, May 16, 2008

Jung Typology Test

I scored: Extraverted 11% Intuitive 25% Thinking 1% Judging 78%
This means I am:
- slightly expressed extravert
- moderately expressed intuitive personality
- slightly expressed thinking personality
- very expressed judging personality

I am surprised that it says I am extroverted, because I just think I am a rather quite person and I usually have a harder time going up to new people and start conversations with them. At least it says it is only slightly expressed, so I guess that works.
Which impresses me is that the first job that shows up in Management in Business and Education. Management in Business is more or less what I am thinking about doing right now, but I can also see myself working in a Management of Education later in life.
I like that Al Gore is the same type as me, because I admire his work to reduce global warming and that he came back after he lost so unluckily.

No comments: