Friday, May 16, 2008

My personality test came back negative...just kidding

After taking my personality test online, I found out that I was an INFP, or introverted, intuitive, feeling, perceiving. The analysis seem to be accurate-it describes INFP's as 'never seeming to lose their sense of wonder,' yet 'absent minded' and prone to a sense of 'failed competence.' I couldn't begin to describe how many times I have stared out my window at a beautiful spring scene, only to realize twenty minutes later that I am late for something. Usually, tests like this make me laugh. How can you group large amounts of people into a handful of archetypes with a mere seventy questions? This test, however, was different. The category in which I was grouped actually fit me, and the comments seemed to be fairly educated. It cannot fully escape the shortcoming of the 'online test,' but, all in all, I was impressed.

No comments: