Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Gender Test

Today on the gender test I scored -24 which is in the masculine range. I expected that because many of the qualities were ones that I remember exercising when I was younger. I have a extrovert personality, and talk and work with many people without a problem. I always defend my beliefs or information that I know is correct. I do not really care about the sensitivity to the needs of others or about the feelings of others. I shouldn't be sad or angry if a friend was due to something.

1 comment:

DC said...

Derek, thanks for your reflection about your test score. I would point out that there is a bit of a contradiction in your comment. You say that you work and get along with a lot of people without a problem but you also say you don't care at all about the feelings of others. In the long run, these two statements are contradictory. To get along with people in the long run, you do need to understand and sympathize with their feelings...